Pride is openly, unabashedly, and proudly embracing your true self. This box is a celebration of inclusivity and everything that makes you unique.
Butt-Chique will donate 15% of the proceeds from each pride box sold, towards the LGBTQI+ initiatives of the Naz Foundation.
The Box contains six Body Tapes representing each colour of the pride flag. Red depicts life, Orange is for healing, Yellow emulates sunlight, Green is for nature, Blue stand for harmony and Violet represents spirit. The box also includes 10 pairs of Pasties in a basic tone.
- One Size Fits All
- One Time Use
- 100% Cotton
- Length-5 m/Width-5 cm
- Sweat proof
- Safe to Use Directly on Skin
- Before applying Body Tape always do a patch test. You can do this by cutting a small piece of tape, placing it just under/over your breast and waiting for 8 hours. Discontinue use if you experience redness, itchiness or burning.
- Do not apply the body tape directly over the nipples. Always use nipple covers/ pasties on the nipples before applying the body tape.
- Do not wear the product for more than 10 hours. The product can ideally be worn for 6-8 hours.
- Do not wear product in prolonged heat or under direct sun exposure.
- Do not apply product for 2 consecutive days in a row.
- Not suitable for delicate, thin or sensitive skin.
- Not suitable for pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating women. Don’t use it before 7 months postpartum.
- Not suitable for diabetic or pre-diabetic women.
- Not suitable for sunbathing.
- If you’re experiencing itching, redness, swelling or any discomfort, immediately remove product and consult a doctor.
- Clean and dry your skin.
- Apply Pasties/ Nipple covers to protect the nipples.
- Cut the required length of tape as per your breast size.
- Use one hand to lift your breast to the desired position and place the tape using the other. Slowly peel the liner while applying the body tape. Gently pat to ensure it sticks to the skin.
- Once in position, do not remove for readjustment. Do not reapply the used product.
- After use, cautiously remove the product.
- Coat the tape completely with coconut oil or lotion.
- Let the tape absorb the oil or lotion for at least 15 minutes.
- Once the adhesive on the tape loosens up, gently and slowly peel the tape-piece by pieceaway from your body. Use more oil or lotion if needed.
- Do not rip the body tape off like a bandaid.
- Dispose the used tape responsibly.
Free shipping on all domestic orders within the Indian subcontinent. Please allow 2-4 days for your order to be processed and shipped out from our warehouse. Butt-Chique ships internationally as well. For all International orders, it usually takes around 6-7 days for successful delivery.
We follow all necessary health and safety guidelines while packaging/shipping of the product. Please note that the packaging of the Body Tape contains a plastic self-wrap to protect it against contamination.
Butt-Chique adheres to a no return, no exchange policy. Since we manufacture intimate wear, accepting returns and exchanging products goes against our stringent hygiene policy. However, if you are not a 100% satisfied with our products, our team will be happy to help you out.